The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A level ends when all the gems are collected. If Bentley gets the last gem, the player gets bonus points. Unlike most video games of the time, Crystal Castles actually has an ending. You can play the game online.
Tropes used in Crystal Castles (video game) include:
- Endless Game: Averted. In the early 1980s, when most games just went on until the difficulty outdid the player or the game went awry, its inclusion of a proper ending was quite unusual.
- Everything's Worse with Bears: Inverted, as Bentley Bear is the hero of the game.
- Everything's Worse with Bees: If Bentley stands still too long, a swarm of bees will appear.
- Invincibility Power-Up: The hat makes Bentley invulnerable for a few seconds.
- Isometric Projection: Specifically, this game uses trimetric projection.
- Species Surname
- When Trees Attack
- A Winner Is You
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.