The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Crimson is an artist and writer whose work included video games, manga and anime.
The Anime of Crimson Girls has examples of:
- Accidental Hug: Mitsu acidentally hugs one of her molesters.
- Anticlimax Boss: Mitsu is defeated easily.
- Armor-Piercing Slap: Mitsu gives one of these to Mamoru.
- Asshole Victim: Sakura Nozomi, Which is dedicated to extorting rich men.
- Big Bad: Mamoru
- Butt Monkey: Mitsu Kuroha
- Covert Pervert: Mitsu.
- Challenge Seeker: Mamoru like strong, proud women. For the excitement that comes from overcoming them.
- Everyone Loves Blondes: Saki Nanase is considered very attractive.
- Forced to Watch: Saeki.
- Hope Spot: Mitsu believes that she is finally free of the molesters, only to find them again just before she makes it safely back to Saeki.
- Karma Houdini: The two friends of Nanaki never receive their due, for blackmailing innocent men.
- Little Black Dress: Mitsu wears one.
- Male Gaze: Mamoru takes a good look at Saeki's ass.
- Ms. Fanservice: Saeki and Mitsu
- Mythology Gag: Mitsu's scene where she is forced to wear a Little Black Dress and escorted by her captors to a hotel is actually a recreation of a scene from "Yamamoto Misaki Kansen Gentei Kaijyo", one Crimson's doujinshi that is a Hentai parody of Hatsukoi Limited featuring Misaki Yamamoto.
- I Never Told You My Name: Mitsu is surprised to see that Mamoru knows her name.
- Nominal Hero: Mamoru in the second and third episode, Whose goal is to punish Nanaki, for incriminate innocent men.
- No Peripheral Vision: Nozomi and her friend see Mitsu's bra, but they do not bother to look up where she is (At first, at least).
- Sex Slave: Mitsu for Mamoru.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: Mitsu when wearing a Little Black Dress.
- Standard Female Grab Area: It is enough that two Mooks hold his wrists and Mitsu is totally helpless.
- Take Your Time: Although Saeki is a priority, Mamoru decides to focus on Nozomi.
- Technical Virgin: Mitsu officially loses her virginity, almost at the end of the first episode.
- Nozomi is penetrated anally in the second episode, but loses her virginity in the third.
- The Unfought: Currently, Saeki for Mamoru. Despite all the build up, Mamoru has yet to do anything to Saeki other than her being Forced to Watch. If the anime does get a fourth episode, then Saeki will be the focus.
- Weak-Willed: Mitsu.
- Zerg Rush: Eight men are used for molest to Mitsu.
The Capture and Enslavement of Four Female Detectives has examples of:
- Adaptation Dye Job: Saeki isn't blonde in this version.
- Adaptational Villainy: In the anime the female detectives only limited to handing the molester to the authorities, in this version openly they give him a beating.
"Girls Fight Arisa" has examples of:=
- Action Girl: Izumi Ariza.
- All for Nothing: Ariza refuses to give up as long as she doesn't lose her pride as a fighter, but ends up losing anyway.
- Combat Pragmatism: GK
- Curb Stomp Battle: The final round fight is described as being "almost as if an adult was playing with a little girl."
- Downer Ending: Ariza ends up on the ground naked, with her pride as a fighter, destroyed.
- Honor Before Reason: Even when she knows that the fight is settled, Ariza refuses to give up.
- Just Here for Godzilla: In-universe example. Arisa realizes what the audience really wants to see is a strong woman being tormented.
- Now It's My Turn: Izumi starts winning, but the moment GK grabs her tits she is powerless.
- Pet the Dog: Gk gives Ariza the option to surrender.
- Spoiler Title: The titles already mention that the girl is going to lose.
- Trap Is the Only Option: Izumi is aware that her invitation to MMA is only a excuse to see a strong woman being tormented in front of the audience, she accepts anyway.
- Worf Had the Flu: In the final round, after all he suffered, Ariza is in no condition to defend himself.
"Girls Fight Maya hen" has examples of:=
- Awful Truth: Maya discovers that the victory that motivated her to fight against male fighters was rigged.
- Evil Only Has to Win Once : In the end, Maya discovers that women who lose against men become slaves, so it is enough that she only lose once to share the same fate.
- Jobber: Women are allowed in the fights, but only to fulfill the role of jobbers, Maya stands out for avoiding being this. Or at least it's what they made she believe.
- Motivational Lie: Beating an top male fighter was what convinced Maya to agree to participate in the "abyss" fights and demonstrate that women are also strong, unfortunately that same fight was rigged by the organization.
- Normal Fish in a Tiny Pond: Maya can only beat amateur fighters, against someone really good she is defenseless.
- Not So Invincible After All: Maya is nearly raped by her first opponent and only saved by a "miraculous" counterattack. That is the first indication that something is wrong.
- Oh Crap: Maya has that reaction when discovering what is the true punishment for losing.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here: After round 4, Maya tries to run away from the fight but is quickly caught for security.
- Small Name, Big Ego:Maya unconsciously turns out to be this. She believes she is on par with the best male fighters, unaware that her opponents were amateurs.
- Tragic Dream: Maya has a dream of beating the best male fighters to prove that women can be strong, not realizing that she is only an amateur level who has been made to believe that she is top level.
- Throwing the Fight: Akami Shigero intentionally lost in his fight against Maya, in order to convince her to participate in the "abyss" fights.
- Villains Never Lie: Iro tells Maya that her opponents were just amateurs and that the initial victory that motivated her was a lie. There is nothing to indicate that he is lying.
- Wham! Line: Iro ends up saying what the real punishment for women who lose: "Losing means becoming the winner's property".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.