The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Bittersweet Ending: While most creepypastas end with a Downer Ending or No Ending, Pokemon: Lost Silver (presumably) ends with the protagonist coming to terms with his death, after having a successful career as a Pokemon champion. Even then, this can still be taken as a downer from a nihilist point of view, that his success will eventually be erased after his death.
- Lost Silver: Hidden, however, shows that there may be something much more sinister going on.
- Cliché Storm: An interesting example - the Creepypasta Wiki even has a list of "Creepy Cliches".
- Creepy Awesome: Quite a few monsters 'pasta authors dream up can turn into this.
- Fridge Horror: These stories can sometimes be composed of this. In the case of Pokemon: Scary Black and Pokemon: Lost Silver, one must wonder who would be sadistic enough to make such hacks, and why they would distribute them on plastic cartridges rather than on the web.
- Made even worse by the fact that the cartridges were apparently old enough to predate the technology required for them to be hacked to the extent that they were and put on a cartridge from someone's home. So either someone at Nintendo has an incredibly sick sense of humor, or the explanation is of a more... supernatural nature.
- Hell Is That Noise: The sound of those creaking footsteps in your house? Time to bail.
- Just Here for Godzilla: Hell. Yes.
- Narm: Pretty much anything listed on Creepypasta Wiki's Creepy Cliches page.
- Nightmare Fuel: Obviously.
- Nightmare Retardant: Sherlok Holms.
- Older Than They Think: A lot of creepy pastas are classic urban myths that have been around for decades.
- Paranoia Fuel: Key to many good creepypasta.
- Tear Jerker: ''Dead Bart. Especially if you lost a young friend or relative.
- The same goes for "Doors" and "Jessica."
- Jeff the Killer's origin story may qualify, as well. He may be insane and murderous, but remember: he's human, and if the story is any indication, he's just a kid. Think about it. All of that happened to a child.
- "The Medic". After an Allied mortar bombardment, a Nazi medic who has run out of supplies doctors his wounded men by using his skin for bandages and his own blood for blood transfusions, then dies. However, this being late-WWII Nazi Germany, every man in the company is KIA within a month.
- A lot of the theories for famous cartoons, which usually either have a character in a coma or hallucinating all the events, or the creator made the show off of someone who died.
- Uncanny Valley: Hello, blank!
- Weird Al Effect: Those familiar with Pokemon: Lost Silver now associate the Pokeflute theme with this game, consequently seeing it less as relaxing than depressing. Just look at the comments.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.