The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
This is for Creepypastas that are heartwarming in nature.
- Doors actually made me want to cry. Go look it up. If you don't feel sad, I'm surprised. It also doesn't hint to the nature of the end at all unless you already know it. It isn't scary, more emotive. Go check it out. NOW.
- "Jessica" (which is about Pokemon Yellow) has a sweet ending. Like the above entry, it's quite the Tear Jerker, especially if you like Pokemon.
- Love. You're cry Tender Tears when you read this story of a girl who finds a message addressed to her on her computer one day. It's from the ghost of a war buddy of her fathers' who has been watching over her and protecting her all her life, but now that she's 18, But Now I Must Go. It's really sweet.
- The Railroad also has a very sweet ending, and I was hard-pressed to find it the slightest bit creepy to boot.
- The ending of 1dollar.wav has implications of this where the poster, his friend, and dog break the curse on a woman who had apparently been cursed by greed to constantly terrorize people.
- Sim Albert, a game about an implied haunting of a Sims game, where instead of haunting the game maliciously, the ghost appears to use the game as a second chance at life, which the player unknowingly grants, and is surprised when a message thanks them for doing it as the ghost says But Now I Must Go.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.