The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Jordy's dead father appearing in the mirror and telling him not to get in the bathtub.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The soundtrack is often unfairly overlooked, but it is fantastic.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The comic book loving boy in the Framing Device is played by Joe Hill, who grew up to write some creepy comics of his own.
- Ho Yay: Dexter and Henry, according to the documentary Just Desserts
- Moral Event Horizon: Upson Pratt's joy at driving a business rival to suicide.
- Most Annoying Sound: "BEDELIA! WHERE'S...MY...CAKE? IT'S FATHER'S DAY! I...WANT...MY...CAKE! BEDELIA, YOU BITCH, WHERE'S MY CAKE?!?" No viewer will mourn Nathan Gratham.
- Which in fact lead F.K.U. to write the song "Bedelia-Back for Cake."
- Narm Charm: I CAN HOLD MY BREATH FOR A LOOOOOOOOOONG TIME!!
- Nightmare Retardant: The scene at the end of Something To Tide You Over is actually genuinely unnerving, with Leslie Nielsen still remaining scary even when being threatened. And then you see him buried in the sand, and...well, see the above Narm Charm quote.
- The bug-eyed expression on Nielsen's face in freeze-frame (coupled with the music score going silly) doesn't help.
- No Celebrities Were Harmed: Pratt seems to be Howard Hughes' evil twin.
- Sequelitis: The second movie flopped a bit when it only had three stories as opposed to five, while the 2006 unofficial threequel didn't involve King or Romero whatsoever. Rumours are flying around that there's going to be another Creepshow, but only time will tell.
- The Woobie: Poor Jordy has no idea what he's gotten himself into. At least his luck finally comes in to save him from a Fate Worse Than Death.
- WTH? Casting Agency: Stephen King as a goofy farmer. And it works.
- Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the movie is intentionally goofy and therefore Narm is acceptable, but he pretty much put on a one-man show and it was really enjoyable.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.