The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Jake and Ella sharing a laugh after they drag themselves out of the river.
- The kid and the dog, and all the Pet the Dog moments they inspire.
- When everyone is reunited with their kidnapped loved ones at the end. Doc and his wife, the kid and his grandpa, Dolerhyde and his son...
- Nat sticking up for Dolerhyde to the Indian Chief.
- Seeing how the town has become a nicer place in the end, thanks to the gold they found because of the aliens.
- The Reveal that Jake quit his old gang because he fell in love with Alice.
- When Ella kisses Jake. Doubles as a Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Actually, nearly every scene between Ella and Jake after the group takes shelter in the abandoned steamboat has the potential to fall under this trope.
- Dolerhyde calling Nat his son.
- Dolerhyde taking advantage of Percy's amnesia to hopefully raise him right this time around.
- After Ella comes back to life and emerges naked, everyone does a Jaw Drop...except for Jake, who immediately looks for a blanket and gives it to her.
- Dolerhyde and the sheriff clearing Lonergan's criminal record.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.