|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Ear Worm: Momma had a chicken! Momma had a cow! Dad was proud! He didn't care how!
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The Red Guy. He even made it onto I Am Weasel because of his popularity.
- Nightmare Fuel - There's one episode where the Red Guy is going around erasing people with an eraser, slowly working his way down to Weasel, who is trying to solve the crime. That alone is frightening. But, it all turns out to be a dream of Cow's, and Mom and Dad come in to comfort her. A pull-out shot has you clearly see they have nothing above their hips.
- This doesn't come as much of a surprise if you've seen the pilot "No Smoking", in which they were shown at the end of the episode to be nothing more than a pair of legs.
- Wait a second...weren't they always like that? Throughout the entire series? I thought it was a lampshade hanging of how, in some cartoons, you never see the top halves of adults, just their legs and feet.
- There was an episode where Chicken was looking for something in the closet and he pulls out the top halves of a man and a woman, which Cow says was a past "science project" of hers.
- In the "Halloween With Dead Ghost, Coast To Coast" episode we can see that Mom and Dad have clothing for upper body parts, however in "Which Came First" Mom is clearly seen without an upper half, just as in several other episodes. This makes Cow's science project more of a Nightmare Fuel than everything else in the show.
- There is also the episode where Chicken thinks he has cooties, it's pretty dark for such a light-hearted show
- No Such Thing as Bad Publicity
- Squick: The jokes about Cow being milked become this when you realize she has the mind of a seven-year-old girl.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: Inverted. This show could be seen as The Ren and Stimpy Show if it went to rehab and has been clean and sober for three years (but still has some of the gross-out jokes from its sleazy past).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.