|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Red making his own siren noises when he becomes a mall cop.
- ANYTHING by Red like when he rolls around or walks on his butt
- In a bid to figure out Super Cow's identity, Red Guy opens a dry cleaners for superheroes. Almost immediately he is besieged by a mob of costumed crusaders.
Red Guy: (Holding up one costume) Corn Cob Man? There's a lot of sick people in this town. See here
- When Chicken pretends to be Super Cow and tries to speak Spanish, but not very well.
Red Guy: I don't know what you just said. BUT I DON'T LIKE THE WAY YOU SAID IT!!
- Red tries to lure out Supercow by pretending to be a superhero crushed a huge chunk of kryptonite.
"Help, superhero down. Need assistance."
- A nurse telling Cow that she has been retroactively banned from sumo wrestling.
Nurse: You won't be wrestling today, yesterday, or three years ago!
- In one episode, Flem and Earl forget that they're taking a bath together, and ask Flem's dad how they forgot where they were. He doesn't know. The Red Guy then shows up dressed as a doctor and directly addresses the audience with an explanation.
The Red Guy: Of course Flem's dad couldn't explain what had happened, because HE'S AN IDIOT! Oh just look at those shorts.
- This one example of Getting Crap Past the Radar, Red painting a portrait of his mother, which is really a portrait of a horse's rear end with the words "Red's Mom" written above it.
- In "The Legend of Sailcat" (which is weird even by their standards) they have one bit where Flem's dad sings that "when someone's depressed or has had a bad day (Sailcat) can always drop in with the right thing to say". What does Sailcat say to the bawling Cow? " Don't be depressed Cow, people like you because you're big and fat and ugly. Go with it!"
- "PLEASE, walk this way." (Red bounces on his butt and Chicken does the same)
- From the episode where Cow accidentally swallows Chicken, they take her to "Dr. Heiney". He proceeds to do a series of random tests before taking a "milk sample" from Cow.
Dad: Uh, doctor what is the point of this experiment?
Dr. Heiney: Well, I'm thirsty, and your daughter's a cow. DO THE MATH!