The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Hello new friend, my name is Fred / The words you hear are in my head / I say, I said, my name is Fred / And I've been... very naughty... 
- "I just know something bad is going to happen!" 
- STUPID DOG!
- OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!
- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *flees*
- OOGA BOOGA BOOGA!
- It's Doc Gerbil's World... It's Doc Gerbil's World...
- BUY FLANTASY FLAN BUY FLANTASY FLAN BUY FLANTASY FLAN BUY FLANTASY FLAN BUY FLANTASY FLAN BUY FLANTASY FLAN
- LESS CHEESE! ... more macaroni! ... LESS MACARONI! ... MORE CHEESE! ...more cheese AND macaroni!...
- MURIEL! WHERE'S MY DINNER?
- "The things I do for love..." 
- Oh my! 
- You twit.
- Return the slaaaaaab... or suffer my cuuuuuurse...
- Hullabaloo and howdy-do, musty prawns and Timbuktu, yeltsy-bye and hibberty poo, kick em in the dishpan, hoo hoo hoo! 
- "Kick em in the dishpan, hoo hoo hoo?"
- Not a farmer.
- When a goose god loves a woman / A woman nice and round / When a goose god loves a woman / A goose god makes this soooooound... Honk honk.
- You're not perfect. 
- Watch were ya goin, ya foo!
- (Insert some statement) or my name is (insert silly name here). And it's not!
- Freaky Fred is the most memorable adversary in a series filled with memorable (and terrifying) adversaries despite being in only one episode, from his rhyming inner monologue to his compulsion to shave everything bald presented as a dangerous obsession on par with sexual predation.
- Courage opens the door and sees a rather hot girl playing a song on the violin. But then she stops and then shoots a Nightmare Face at him.
- Though not quite his Catch Phrase, Courage would often say this in lament of his Chronic Hero Syndrome.
- Muriel's Catch Phrase.
- A common Conspiracy Theory. The snarky attitude, the vast intelligence, the fact that it became evil in one episode... it's all there.
- A... rather unconventional exorcism ritual.
- Perhaps appropriately, the final episode contained the most spectacular example of Nightmare Fuel in the entire series.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.