The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Skateboards, surfboards, snowboards, Hover Boards, etc.
Examples of Cool Board include:
- Rakan from Mahou Sensei Negima has been known to surf on a sword at excesses of mach 5.
- Soul Eater: Death the Kid has one that can become a Hover Board.
- When Robin was at Boarding School and lost access to the Redbird, he designed a high tech skateboard called the Redboard.
- Marvel Comics character Night Thrasher was entirely built around a cool skateboard.
- Silver Surfer should be the Trope Codifier, even if his origin looks like a cosmic god's joke.
- Ernie Eaglebeak uses a magical surfboard to travel between islands in The Spellcasting Series.
- Subverted in Final Fantasy VIII; Zell tries to take a hoverboard on the Seed mission, but the Garden administrator confiscates the board and it's never seen again.
- The ICECAR is more like an ice sword surfboard.
- Ventus's Keyblade Glider in Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.
- Funky Kong flies on his surfboard. Also, he uses it as a baseball bat.
- Beat from The World Ends With You.
- Rune Factory Oceans: When wielding a two-handed sword, a certain aerial attack allows Azel to surf on the sword for a limited time.
- Bart's signature skateboard.
- The Amazing Spiez!: in episode "Operation Spy-Sitter", one of the Spiez' gadgets is a jet-powered 4 person surfboard.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.