|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Cargo Ship: With the gravity gun.
Frohman: Whoa! I guess I actually went completely nuts with it. Just hope the next guy to use it doesn't see my lip-prints all over it.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Several throughout the series, but one of the best is when Doctor Breen tries to force choke his soldier. See You Have Failed Me below.
- Frohman finds out that the metrocops are looking for a certain scientist. Recognizing Dr. Kleiner from the description, he (not so) immediately finds a mook and leads him to the doctor's lab.
Frohman: Ah-hah! Didn't think you'd ever see me again, eh, "doctor"? Now if you'll excuse me, I believe I hear a stunstick warming up, and for once, I won't be the one getting hit by it!
(Behind Frohman, the mook has removed his helmet and revealed himself as Barney)
- From the following strip:
Barney: Get ready to start a new chapter in your life. It's called point insertion and it features this stunstick in an unforgettable starring role!
"Dear Dr. Breen. Help! I've been taken prisoner by an alcoholic and a stereotypical absent-minded professor! Send Striders!"
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In one set of notes, the author bemoans the Mets' loss to the St. Louis Cardinals but figures that they'll probably get steamrolled by the Detroit Tigers anyway. Not quite...
- In addition, much of the game itself, if one considers the comic to be canon, turning it from an epic drama into an epic screwball farce.
- The last strip. Yeah, it's "The Life and Death Of Gordon Frohman", but fans were still genuinely upset in the forums about Gordon's demise.
- He's Just Hiding: Despite reading the title, many loyal readers were outraged and in denial once poor Frohman finally got offed.
- Concerned 2, an unofficial sequel, revealed that Frohman was brought Back From the Dead by simply re-loading from the last checkpoint.