The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Broken Base: The British. Tales of Valor. 'Roo rushes. Don't dare mention if they are overpowered on the Relic forums, because you will learn what it's like to be on the receiving end of a Firestorm barrage.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: This alone deserves some mention, though there is a lot of Crowning Music of Awesome to go around.
- Some of the soundtrack can be attained here.
- Goddamned Bats
- For Allied players, Puma armored cars. The bastards are damned fast, virtually immune to small arms, and will kite your anti-tank infantry from beyond effective retaliation range with their 20mm cannon--and if you send M8 Greyhounds (the accepted counter) against them, they have the nasty tendency to pop in a 50mm gun to serve as tank destroyers on the cheap. The saving grace is that players who rush for a fast Puma generally can't get heavier tanks out very quickly; it also usually means that they've neglected their Tier-II units, particularly the heavy infantry and anti-tank guns.
- Anti-tank guns themselves count for anyone who tries a tank rush: it is incredibly frustrating to watch your Shermans/Panthers/Cromwells/Panzer IVs get blasted apart at range by a cheap little 57mm/Pak 38. This was fully intentional, by the way: tanks need infantry to back them up and to clear AT nests.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.