The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Cassandra Truth President Ackerman arguably, He warned the Allies the soviets won't really stop the war and were just out to stab the allies in the back.
- Three guess what happened?
- Complete Monster: Shinji Shimada in Uprising. Izumi in the same expansion later turns out to be one as well.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: The bloopers and outtakes.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Frank Klepacki returned to make Hell March 3, and a handful of other tracks.
- The battle themes are all pretty great, but the Uprising theme for the Empire is pretty damn awesome, as seen here.
- Designated Hero: The Allies. Their sociopathic attitudes are very obvious in spite of the game trying to portray them as "good".
- Evil Is Sexy: Natasha, Dasha, and Zhana, as well as Suki and Takara.
- Arguably, Tanya herself, too.
- There is not an unattractive female throughout this whole game. Even the poster illustrations of Yuriko play to the Japanese short-shirted schoolgirl fetish.
- Most of the Female characters have pin-up pictures.
- Fridge Brilliance: The Empire of the Rising Sun's lack of a dedicated aircraft production structure unlike the other factions and reliance of Transforming Mecha units (Mecha/Jet Tengu, Striker/Chopper-VX, Sea/Sky Wing) for air power instead may appear odd until you realise that the Empire is based on Imperial Japan, which did not possess an independent air force and which instead maintained two air forces under the command of the Army and the Navy respectively.
- Ham and Cheese: Just about all of the actors. You can tell, however, that this is exactly what the developers wanted: a bunch of well-known (though hardly A-List) actors competitively hamming it up and Chewing the Scenery to add to the already absurd levels of Camp. The result, as intended, is a game that leaves you laughing your head off even as you mow down thousands.
- Heroic Self-Deprecation Futuretech can be considered this since removing the Soviet union is basically removing the main reason they sell so many goods to the allies, thus committing economic suicide to save millions of lives
- Unfortunate Implications: Tanya's gone from being a brunette to a blondie for this game. Couple this with the fact that all units have occasional to frequent problems with pathfinding and even obeying the simple order of shooting something...
- What an Idiot!: Cherdenko attempts to escape to the only place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism! SPACE!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.