The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Randy Watson and his band, Sexual Chocolate.
- Akeem attempts to catch a cab...by walking out into the middle of the street, putting his hand out and shouting, "Halt!" at it.
- "She's your queen to be..."
- How about when Akeem stuck his head out a window to say hello to the city?
"Good morning, my neighbors!"
"Yes, yes, fuck you too!"
- "I worship the devil."
- "Fuck you! Fuck you! And fuck you! Who's next?"
- "YOUR RENT'S DUE, MOTHERFUCKER!!"
- * fart *
- Akeem, with the biggest grin on his face: "What does 'dumb fuck' mean?!"
- Akeem gleefully skipping down the street, singing very loudly about being in love.
- The two chalk outlines on the floor of the apartment: "Damn shame what they did to that dog."
- James Earl Jones is hysterical as King Jaffe Joffer:
"I tied my own shoes once. It is an overrated experience."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.