The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
- Color TV Game 6 (1977): A simple console with six variations of Pong. It and one of the games, Light Tennis, were revisited as a microgame in Wario Ware: Smooth Moves.
- Color TV Game 15 (1978): Same idea, now with fifteen variations of Pong.
- Color TV Racing 112 (1978): A simplistic bird's-eye racing game with a steering-wheel controller and gearshift. Revisited as a microgame in the first Wario Ware title.
- Color TV Game Block Kuzushi/Breaker (1979): A port of Nintendo's arcade Block Breaker, which was itself a Breakout clone. The console was one of Shigeru Miyamoto's first projects after joining Nintendo.
- Computer TV Game (1980): Played many simple games, including a port of Nintendo's arcade Othello.
Other than the Wario Ware appearances, Block Breaker got remade in 1989 for the Game Boy as Alleyway (starring Mario). More notably, Racing 112's idea of a steering-wheel controller was utilized much later in Mario Kart Wii.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.