|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Once upon a time, when Earth was still a beautiful place, an evil force came to turn all living things into Vegetarians.
Three students from suburban Massachusetts would step up against this catastrophe... to end Vegetarian Supremacy.
An amateur film made by Babson College students and released on the Internet. The entire plot is a send-up of Japanese RPGs (such as Final Fantasy), complete with random battles, pop-up text and extras walking back and forth along the same path. The original upload can be found here.
- Affectionate Parody
- All in a Row
- Banana Peel
- Big Bad: Diculous
- Big No: Four times.
- The first three happen in under 45 seconds.
- Brick Joke: The easter egg, the TI-83 calculator, and the stolen car.
- Brown Note: Singing is used to defeat the Chocolate Tree.
- But Thou Must!: Staying awake in class is not an option.
- Divide by Zero
- Dronejam: "My legs are rooted to the ground.")
- Dropped a Bridget On Him: Real Diculous. Who is Mark and Maria's daughter.
- Easter Egg: A literal Easter egg is buried by the characters at one point. At the very end, it cracks open on Easter to reveal Jesús back from the dead. What Do You Mean Its Not Symbolic?
- Eldritch Location: The Cursed Structure.
- Elemental Rock-Paper-Scissors: "Science professor is weak against English!" And "Diculous is weak against meat!"
- Eleventh-Hour Superpower
- Fetch Quest: Subverted.
- Fight Woosh
- Foreshadowing: Diculous can be read as 'dickless'. No, it's not foreshadowing Dick Cheney below.
- Global Airship
- God: "Oh, hey God! Nice meeting you."
- Goldfish Poop Gang: Including a rifle-wielding Dick Cheney.
- Groin Attack
- Heroes Prefer Swords
- Heroic Sacrifice: Jesús. He Got Better.
- Hopeless Boss Fight: Leviathan.
- Insurmountable Waist-Height Fence: "A huge chair is blocking your way."
- Item Get
- Kamehame Hadoken: Used by Real Diculous.
- Kleptomaniac Hero: In his dorm room, the hero acquires the items "Roommate's Car Key", "Roommate's Passport" and "Roommate's Credit Card".
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Used, and then inverted. The man in the Chocolate Tree is actually Mark's father, and Real Diculous is in turn the son, or rather, daughter, of Mark and Maria.
- Logic Bomb: Confusing a TI-83 calculator-esque killer robot by inserting a Mac OS X CD.
- Meaningful Name: Jesús.
- Metal Slime: Dick Cheney seems to be one, as he always runs away/self destructs before the party can kill him.
- One-Winged Angel: Real Diculous.
- Powerup Mount
- Puzzle Boss: The Chocolate Tree, beaten by singing a song.
- Samus Is a Girl: Diculous.
- Screen Shake
- Skyward Scream: JESUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!
- Standard Status Effects: Poison, Sleep, Charm.
- Hilarity Ensues when Real Diculous uses Charm on the heroes, only for it to just affect Jesus and not her parents.
Mark:I'm your dad, you slut!
- Summon Magic
- Super Move Portrait Attack: "Hallelujah".
- Throwaway Country: A scene shows people from various countries (complete with stereotypes) dropping dead, including such places as "Madagascar", "Windurst" and "Hogwartz".
- Toilet Humor: Leviathan's 'holy water'.
- Trauma Inn: Sleep in class to recover life and mana.
- Twenty Bear Asses: Janitor Pedro says he needs 10 bricks, 5 lizard eggs, 15 tree branches, and 2 iron ores in order to move out of the party's way. Jesús kills him to hurry things up.
- Unusually Uninteresting Sight: A man being burnt alive runs through a dormitory lobby. Nobody bats an eye.
- Victory Pose
- Welcome to Corneria: "Oh dear! I am late for class!"