The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
WE TOLD YOU THIS WOULD GET ITS OWN PAGE SOON!
Doubtless there will be more coming in in the new Code Geass project.
Please add entries in the following format:
- The meme. <ref>The explanation behind the meme.]]</ref> 
- Further mutations and successor memes, if any.
- Source: Suzaku's infamous whirling kick of death earned him the nickname "Spinzaku". Spinzaku has reached the point of Memetic Mutation where he may in fact be on par with Chuck Norris... or, at the very least, they're allies. Originally, and still valid, it was used as a photoshop base to make Suzaku appear in awkward and hilarious situations.
- Mutation: This rapidly evolved into giving him each week, as soon as the episodes are released, a new Fan Nickname of ___zaku. They include Drugzaku, Lolzaku, Runzaku, Roofzaku...and finally, Zerozaku.
- Ascension: A recent Picture Drama gave the semi-canon name of Suzaku's famous kick: The Kururu-kick! Apparently it's both a pun on his name, Kururugi, as well as on the spinning nature, apparently suggested by Todoh. The memetic nature of the kick was actually famous that the creators gave it a name!
- Pictured above: Orange(-kun), and the amazing loyalty he contains.
- Source: The character earned this nickname during the show, and has become a Memetic Badass.
- Source: Best not to get too deep into how that last one became a meme, really. But if you must know, Nina masturbates with the corner of a table during the series, earning the table the nickname 'Table-kun' and the reputation of a Memetic Sex God.
- Homolust: Suzaku x Lelouch ship
- Euphie's fandom nickname, The Euphinator.
- Source: Her actions during the show, particularly when she was accidentally geassed into massacring the Japanese people.
- Luciano Bradley, Knight of Straight Cougar.
- "Code Geass: Code Gayass and Code Ge ASS
- Source: the number of Ho Yay and Fanservice in the series. Can also be used pejoratively.
- Pizza Hut references
- Source: While tie-ins aren't uncommon in anime, Code Geass's Product Placement deal with Pizza Hut is blatant enough to both Japanese and American audiences that it's even included in fan art, everything from lunches to use as Censor Steam. This has also given rise to calling the series "Code Grease", as well as the phrase "Pizza Hut supports the Rebellion".
- Lulucoptor, or Sayokopter.
- Source: Sayoko, dressed as Lelouch, did a number of helicopter-like spinning moves. Youtube grabbed this and a meme was born.
- Coke Geass. 4chan noticed a trend and related a few characters to different Coca-Cola versions.
- Source: here
- Code Trainwreck: The words "Fabulous" and "Trainwreck" to describe the show
- Source: Thanks to Code Trainwreck, Crazy Awesome Yaoi Fangirl Miasmacloud's Code Geass blog, the words Fabulous and Trainwreck get thrown around a lot regarding this show. Oddly, Miasma herself doesn't really use Trainwreck in a very negative sense, instead using it to explain why she likes the show but the Unpleasable Fanbase has taken the meme up as a weapon regarding the latest and very divisive episodes.To be fair the title as Miasmacloud used it as a reference to Code Geass's legendary Narm. She considers it a badly written series, as several actions are never explained, but the sheer amount of stupidity such as Suzaku's spinkick, Kanon's hat as well as the character designs made her enjoy the series in a So Bad It's Good way.
- Fabulous was also taken up by everyone else in reference to the overly dramatic way Lelouch does...well, anything really.
- OUGI LIED, ROLO DIED!
- Source: A quick, rhyming summation of the major plot points of the show.
- Mutation: an extended S1 version: EUPHIE DIES! SUZAKU CRIES! LELOUCH LIES! SCHNEIZEL FLIES! ORENJI FRIES! CLOVIS PIES!
- The S1 version has been extended into an S2 version (just expand the comments), including such lines as KALLEN FLIES! and GINO JIVES! Oh, and a fan, liking the Clovis one, gave us this.
- The Emperor's narm
- Source: A number of narmy statements he makes, particularly AAAALLLLL HEIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLL BRITAAAAAANNNNNNNNYYYYEEEH!!!!!!! and RRRRRLLLLLLUUUUSHHYUUUUUUU!!!!!!, in addition to the fact that he's voiced by frequent meme source Norio Wakamoto.
- Mutation: The emperor saying Lelouche for ten minutes. People will tell you that's one hell of a rape face, that his hair is growing, or that after a while it starts to sound like "Lulu Shoe", "Your New Shoe"...
- "Code Geass: It's a show about terrorism"
- "Everything is FBULOU"
- Source: From R2's second intro, "World End". Near the end of R2, gg's fansubs replaced the translation of "Everything is bright/heart" with a rainbow-colored "Everything is FABULOUS".
- IMA FIRING MY PEWPEWLAZORS!
- Source: The fansub group Your-Mom. The particular line comes from Jeremiah.
- Some fans claim that Domon Kasshu is Kallen's dad, due to nearly identical hairstyles and headbands, similar hot-blooded fighting styles, predisposition for fanservice, and, amusingly enough, the fact that Kallen's mother shares the same voice actress as Rain.
- More recently and quickly catching on is the infamous "KALLEN PUNCH!!!" scene.
- "Code Geass: the resident Ms. Fanservice won't be satisfied easily...
- Source: a line from the sub of Code Geass R2
- "Code Geass: The some Emperocket, also known as Rocketmoto.
- "Code Geass: a deformation of the speech of the emperor about inequities between humans is changed by a speech about the inequities of breast
- Suzaku did it. 
- *clap clap clap*
- Lelouch's hat.
- Kanon's hat. (Which is lusted after greatly by all. Especially Schneizel.)
- Milly Ashford: Master Spellcaster!
- "You fellas know full well what this badass mother can do!"
- The Britannian Royal Family: Because Emperor Wakamoto's got genes bitch.
- You guys didn't forget the infamously gorgeous Luluko, did you?
- What about Skirtzaku?
- "Lelouch is a fatty."
- NANI, MAI HUNNI?!
- What's up, Hunny Bunch?, for the English-dubbed win!
- JIBUN WO~!
- Oh, honestly, Notto Disu Shitto Agen. Silly Emperor. Silly, silly man.
- ... Just how many times have the Code Geass R" second ED's been parodied with other series/games? So far I remember Samurai Warriors, Hetalia...
- Mao loves his chainsaw. =D
- He's going to fly you to Australia!
- All Hail Lelouch! ACKNOWLEDGE HIM AS EMPEROR!
- for he is indeed Fbulou
- Lelouch's Evil Laugh, Suzaku's crazy laugh (Lolzaku, indeed) and Emperor Charles' epic laugh are also popular with fans.
- ON BOTH SIDES OF THE SUB/DUB BATTLEFRONT!
- Lelouch the cellphone thrower, anyone?
- Now get on the ground and do push-ups.
- DO SQUATS!
- YES, YOU'RE WORTHY OF BEING CALLED MY CHILD NOW!
- I waited for you, Clovis.
- Courtesy of some really bad fansubs we have Suzaku and the pleasure fish.
- Huuuah! Oh, Lulu...
- Coldplay clearly wrote Viva La Vida as a tribute to Lelouch.
- Notable that the song especially seemed appropriate because it was being played on the radio when R2 ended.
- A fairly modest meme, but the fanbase had a good laugh when a certain Canon Immigrant made a cameo in R2, resulting in the line: "Rai is loli for Anya!"
- As of the R2 Sound Episode 6 both the Spinzaku and the Storm of Loyalty have Ascended, when Dai Shogun Kururgi used the Gekidou Sakuretsu Spining Kururugi Kick and was countered by the Hisatsu: Chuugi no Arashi STORM OF LOYALTY Loyalty x10 Kaishi, from Tanshaman Jeremiah. Guess which one was the victor.
- Schneizel's Checkmate. The multiple TL notes are not helping at all.
- DOROTHEA ERNST, KNIGHT OF FAIL
- Britannia's "Elite" Knights of the Round are continuously hyped in R2, yet as Knight of Four Dorothea Ernst’s showing is particularly pitiful. Look at how quickly she dies - killed in her only scene!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.