The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- When the UFO hunters start getting transmissions from the aliens that come out as numerals, they struggle to find out what the numbers mean and one is heard in the background muttering "What letter is 104?".
- And when the French translator - who already introduced himself as a cartographer - figures out the numbers are map coordinates, the team rushes about their offices trying to find a map. Instead they find a massive metal globe, which they free and kick it rolling into the hallway (this Troper always laughs when the globe thumps into that hall).
- I liked this line.
First Scientist: They haven't aged a day. Einstein was right.
- When Neary starts chucking dirt and stuff into his house to make a bigger mountain model... his kids try to help by throwing other stuff in through the windows!
- "I saw Bigfoot, Sasquatch, and Yeti once, made a sound I do not want to hear again."
- Blink and you miss it, but doesn't one of the Neon-lit baby UFOs use a turn signal during the police car chase...?
- As the Mother Ship descends upon the contact base, Neary bumps into a terrified technician who's too busy running for a portable toilet to notice there's an unauthorized civilian walking about.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.