|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Chapter 113: The entirety of the Organization's warriors finding themselves unable to strike down an enemy who went out of her way to take them down without killing or seriously damaging even a single one earlier--namely, Miria.
- Episode 4 of the anime: Clare partially awakens to defeat the Voracious Eater, and begs Galk to kill her in order to prevent her becoming a monster. Raki refuses to let that happen unless he dies too, and hearing that pulls Clare back from the brink.
- Chapter 118 brings us a nice one. Raftela, who has been impaled multiple times, is using her ability to try and help some other characters, who she doesn't know, fight. When Raki tells her she's risking her life by doing this and not healing her wounds, she makes a speech about how no matter how isolated they are, Claymores will try to form bonds with one another to be more human. Cue the young trainees with Raki embracing her so she won't have to support herself, in a perfect You Are Not Alone moment, and a Badass Boast from Raki.
- Just about every one-on-one interaction between Deneve and Helen. Particularly chapter 87.
- In Chapter 123, Deneve calls Miria out on her Hero Complex. And then points out that just by virtue of treating them like humans and comrades, she's saved more lives than she'll ever know. Because no one who chose to stick around and fight with Miria would ever DEMAND that she give up her life for theirs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.