|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The series is named after the way the character Ax pronounces "Cinnamon Bun" when he starts using a mouth for the first time.
They also have a twitter account, found here: 
- Aborted Arc: The review of The Unknown ends abruptly, with a fourth of the book left to go.
- Alien Blood: Displayed here.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Several, but most notable is probably Visser Three as the "Evil Cassie."
- April Fools' Day: On April 1, 2012, instead of an Animorph review, Cinnamon Bunzuh surprised everyone by releasing a review for Stephenie Meyer's The Host. Except when one actually clicks the review, it consists of nothing but an Andalite troll smiley (Which bizarrely actually works) and a note:
"This book is really long, and we are lazy. Sorry folks!"
- Author Appeal: Highlighted in the review of The Decision, with marine biology and Xenofiction for Adam, and cats for Ifi.
- A Wizard Did It: How the duo handwave anything that is never really explained.
- Brain Bleach: Needed after Adam puts some oh so delightful thoughts into Ifi's head concerning Jake in tiger-morph and his brother Tom.
- And again, after an ever so lovely discussion about mites.
- Cat Up a Tree: From The Change
Ifi: In other news, do you know the fire companies don't rescue cats from trees anymore?
Adam: I used to have a turtle. I could never get the fireman to come get him out of the tree either.
- Comedic Sociopathy: Ifi, whose actions include, but are not limited to, setting Adam on fire.
- The Complainer Is Always Wrong: The duo's opinion about Marco in the review of The Invasion.
- Cool Car: Elfangor's Mustang is touted as a Crowning Moment of Awesome for the Andalite Chronicles and the series as a whole.
- Crazy Cat Lady: Visser Three, according to Alternate Character Interpretation. Also Ifi, to an extent.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: The overtly mystical whale that Cassie can apparently communicate with has been dubbed "Jesus Whale."
- Deleted Scene: In a sense. Ifi's tumblr often features dialogues that never end up making it into the reviews.
- Dissimile: Adam thinks this is a perfectly good simile:
Ifi: Hilarity ensues
Ifi: And by hilarity, I mean first degree murder
Adam: And by first degree murder, you mean hilarity
- Everything's Better with Dinosaurs: The only reason the duo could think of why the second Megamorphs book was written.
- Raptor Attack: Criticized.
- Flat What: Ifi's reaction after reading The Capture.
- Harmless Villain: Visser Three is often described as this.
- Humans Are Special: This trope is a frequent source of snark.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Adam, which even he is willing to admit to being thoroughly terrible.
- Lampshade Hanging: Frequently.
- Nerd Glasses: When portrayed, both authors are always drawn with oversized glasses.
- Not So Different: The duo find Elfangor's actions in The Andalite Chronicles to be disturbingly similar to Visser Three's. Before he was even Visser Three!
- One of Us: At least one of the authors frequents this very site.
- Notable References to TV Tropes: Which he then claims is is covert front for the Yeerks.
- Pink Girl, Blue Boy: Ifi's chat lines are in pink and Adam's are in blue.
- "Previously On...": Adam and Ifi admit they usually skip the first couple of pages because of the recaps.
- Running Gag: From Review 4 onward, JESUS WHALE pops up a lot.
- Sarcastic Clapping: Written as "-slow clap-" but this is Ifi's reaction whenever the Animorphs do something really stupid.
- Shout-Out: There are a lot of Captain Planet villians running around the 'verse, apparently.
- Significant Birth Date: Accidental example, but Adam has the same birth day as Tobias. (May 25.)
- Skewed Priorities: Adam jokes that Ifi's lack of $400 worth of Animorphs merchandise shows her lack of priorities.
- Tender Tears: The ending to The Solution leaves Adam a sobbing wreck.
- And then Ifi get a turn when she reads about how Jake wants nothing more then a normal life.
- Tsundere: Adam briefly acts like a stereotypical Tsundere when Ifi starts acting "kawaii".
- Watsonian Versus Doylist: Oftentimes an attempt to make up an in-universe explanation where none is provided will occur. That line of thought will be followed with something along the lines of "Applegate forgot about it."