The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Not as blatant as in PKH, but the author really doesn't like Kakashi, Sasuke or (canon) Sakura.
- I'd say it's pretty blatant - perhaps PKH is even worse, but how many times Sasuke need to be beaten, humiliated, maimed, castrated and have his tiny penis commented on? Kakashi also takes blistering levels of heat at various points, and never gets anything to go his way.
- Author Tract: The whole fic is underpinned by a rage-driven assassination of Kishimoto's plot, characters the author didn't like, Kishimoto's reasoning, et cetera, et cetera.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Oh, so much. Many cruel jokes become even funnier because they are being repeated again and again, with increasing levels of ridiculousness (like Sasuke being gelded and blinded by Gaara, with increasing amount of female Naruto clones cheering on him each time, while the real Naruto makes an even better picnic for Kankuro and Temari each time, or Hinata sealing the whole main family with caged bird seals).
- It also crosses the line thrice in one case, with jokes on Sakura becoming funny, and then sad again when you start feeling sorry for her.
- God Mode Sue: Given that he can both use shadow clones and is stuck in an infinite loop, this quickly becomes apparent.
- Also, given the author...
- Unfortunate Implications: You have to really wonder what the author thinks of women, given the adoring harem and the vilification and "redemption" of Sakura.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.