|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- No Export for You: Up until the DS version, the game was never released in Europe. There's also the prototype version of Chrono Cross called Radical Dreamers.
- Screwed by the Lawyers: The numerous fan sequels that received a Cease & Desist from Square Enix, such as Crimson Echoes.
- Trope Namer: This game is the Trope Namer for:
- Urban Legend of Zelda: Why you could be tempted to call the trope "Schala Lives!" except for the detail she is still alive, you just can't do anything about it until the sequel.
- What Could Have Been: It was actually confirmed that Gaspar, the guru of time, was going to be the final party member, not Schala as everyone believed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.