|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Way too many to count, both in WCW and WWE. Most memorable in WCW is his list of his 1,004 holds.
- One of the more memorable in the WWE was when he "Ortonized" his challenge for the title: "Me! Want! Title! Match!"
- Plus the interaction with Santino Marella directly afterwards, where Jericho would constantly get Santino's name wrong and Santino would get angrier with each error practically yelling his name at Jericho by the end. Here is the whole Ortonized challenge plus him meeting Santino.
Chris: I know who you are, you're Santito!
Santino: That's Santino.
Chris: San Dusky?
- This 2009 house show where Jericho gets hit in the face with a glow stick...and awesomely resorts back to his Y2J persona in a (faux) fit of rage.
- The time he owned a hostile fan, during a match against The Undertaker:
"Go back to Toronto!"
"I'm from Winnipeg, you idiot!"
- Anytime he antagonized Stephanie McMahon:
- CONGRATULATIONS, LOUIE!
- Let the bodies hit the floor? How about let the boobies hit the floor!
- One of his most memorable of these exchanges was, after Stephanie got some breast implants, Jericho tossed up two pictures of her profile on the Jumbo-tron, exclaiming "My my, Stephanie, how you've grown!"
- A 2002 promo with Kurt Angle featured Jericho & Angle talking about how they didn't like Edge, with Angle stating the reasons why he didn't like him; Namely that Edge had long blonde hair, dressed like a rockstar & was Canadian - All three characteristics being shared with Jericho. Jericho just looks at Kurt like he's a complete idiot, before Kurt realizes this & says "Oh, but I like you".
- One word: Ralphus.
- His final night on Raw (As of October 2010) had Jericho make a promo which called back the aforementioned list of 1,004 holds, by having Jericho list every wrestler he's ever beaten. But if he beat someone like Kevin Nash or Scott Hall, who has wrestled under several aliases, Jericho listed those names too, and if he beat one Villano, then he beat all five. He even makes sure to point out that he beat The Undertaker twice.
- Interrupting Michael Cole's self-important "I have received an email!" ritual twice in the same night.
- "Rock & Roll! Hello Winston-Salem!"
- In fact, his entire reign as WCW TV Champion was one of the funniest things in wrestling ever.
- As WCW Cruiserweight champ, Jericho would refuse to accept that Dean Malenko beat him for the title and would air a promo of him in the library of congress trying to find a loophole or any way to reclaim his title (short of actually wrestling Dean again).
- One from Dancing With the Stars: His spot-on impersonation of Bruno Tonioli (at 3:44 in the clip, though his finale four-way dance with Cheryl vs. Sugar Ray Leonard and Anna is excellent too).
Dancing across the floor! Rubbing his chest for no apparent reason! I don't understand half of what you're saying, but I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!
- TALK ABOUT BARRETT!
- We are!
- We are!
- Thor invades Attack of the Show.
- Introducing the contestants
- To Shamrock, Emphasis mine:
"Welcome to RAW is JERICHO! Ken Shamrock, now I know you consider yourself the World's Most Dangerous Man, but after watching your performance tonight, the only dangerous thing about you is if people watch your matches while they're operating heavy machinery. I don't have time to come out there tonight and introduce you to my Fists of Fury, but maybe on Thursday, on Smack Down!, I'll give you the distinct pleasure of getting down on your hands and knees and kissing the grime off my boots before I pound you unmercifully about your head and upper torso. So show up on Thursday, Junior, and I promise you you'll never - ever - be the same - again."
- His 1/2/2012 return, where he worked the delighted Raw audience without saying anything other an almost-mocking "Yeah!" thrown in now and then, all while wearing an epic Cheshire Cat Grin. Likely a debatable entry, but it certainly counts upon repeated viewings, when you know what's coming.
- On that same note, his first match back on 01/16/2012 featured Jericho teaming with CM Punk & Daniel Bryan. Jericho was the second man out & spent so much time playing to the crowd that Dolph Ziggler, Mark Henry & David Otunga all entered in that time span; and the kicker? Jericho's sole involvement in the match was to be tagged in, jump around & play to the crowd, tag himself out again & head to the back. Still playing to the crowd.
- The fact that he became somewhat of a Troll in real life with his 2012 return is funny enough with his over-the-top pandering, but the fact it took the crowds a long time to realize what he was up to made it even funnier. Jericho is poking fun at the sheep mentality of a crowd without saying a word.
- Chris Jericho meets Delirious.
- Chris Jericho once interviewed a portrait of Dean Malenko. Why? Because Malenko refused to do a promo with him, which caused the portrait. Chris mentions they both have the same level of personality.
- Jericho's legendary Man Of 1004 Holds promo. Every third or fourth one is an armbar. He even continues throughout the commercial break.
- Jericho's conspiracy victim vignettes were also pretty funny.
- "You can't have The Rock, but you can always have The Pie"
- "You're the breast *beat* I mean best.