|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- "Me whole life flashed before my eyes! ... It was really boring."
- "We mustn't panic... WE MUSTN'T PANIC!!!" ... "AGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"
- Nick and Fetcher when the chickens are trying to get airborne:
Nick: Poultry in motion!
Fetcher: The tension's killing me!
Nick: It's gonna kill her!
- And later...
Nick: In the quite likely event of an emergency, put your head between your knees and --
Fetcher: Kiss your bum "goodbye!"
- When negotiating with Rocky:
Nick: So we slipped into the farmer's room, all quiet-like...
Fetcher: Like a fish.
Nick: Yeah, and then we- ...like a fish? ...you stupid norbert.
- Nick and Fetcher actually crying as Rocky fires eggs at Mrs Tweedy.
- When the chickens are attacking him:
Mr. Tweedy: Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are revolting!
Mrs. Tweedy: Finally something we agree on.
- Fowler walking in on the dance party and starting to protest, only to be dragged in by Bunty. A minute later, we see him in a forced tango with a rose shoved in his mouth.
- Fowler's response to the shocked question, "you mean you've never actually flown the crate?": "Good heavens, no! I'm a chicken! The Royal Air Force doesn't let chickens behind the controls of a complex aircraft!"
- "I don't want to be a pie!...I don't like gravy."
- "What kind of pies?" "Apple." Miranda Richardson's brilliantly timed, completely deadpan delivery is what makes it work.
- And then there's her husband's oblivious response: "Ooh! My favorite!"
- Half of what happens while building "The Crate": When Mr. Tweedy sees the rats in the garden gnomes making off with his tools "Oh, gnomes now?" The bunk collapse, Fowler with the "cheaters", Mrs. Tweedy getting a face full of soot (and later, gravy)...
- Fowler: "Pushy Americans, always showing up late for every war..."
- Another Fowler quote. "I don't like the look of this (Rocky) one. His eyes are too close together. And he's a YANK!"
- Ginger starts blackmailing Rocky into teaching them how to fly while his circus owners are looking for him. She squawks twice, trying to alert them, and then the third time, Rocky grabs her beak and snaps: "Was your mother by any chance a vulture?!"
- During the Training Montage, Rocky quite shamelessly checks out Ginger's backside. The better part? She catches him in the act. Cue a Death Glare and he walks off, completely unapologetic.
- Rocky's inability to understand anything the Scottish chicken says. Especially the "thrust" speech.
- While they're escaping the oven and running towards the quickly closing door, Rocky manages to fall into every single pie before getting out.
- Directly followed by Ginger reaching into it to grab her hat.
- During the adorable barn dance, the rats are up in the rafters putting the Christmas lights together. Fetcher innocently asks if Nick wants to dance and Nick stares at him, seeming like he's gonna blow him off, and then agrees. Cue awesome 70's disco dancing from the pair.