The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Cheerleader Camp (also known as Bloody Pom Poms) is a 1988 comedic Slasher Movie, where people are killed at, wouldn't you know it, a cheerleading camp.
Give me an E! Give me an X! Give me an A! Giv- oh screw it, here's the tropes used in this movie:
- All Guys Want Cheerleaders: Main selling point.
- The Bad Guy Wins: Corrie.
- Big No
- Camera Fiend: Timmy.
- Car Fu: Theresa is killed with a van.
- Crusty Caretaker
- Developing Doomed Characters
- Dumb Blonde: Bonnie.
- Dutch Angle
- Evil Laugh: There's a distinctive evil laugh which Allison keeps hearing during her nightmares.
- Fan Service
- Fat Bastard: Timmy.
- Foreshadowing: "That slays me!"
- Hallucinations: Allison suffers from these.
- It's Probably Nothing
- Mooning: Timmy moons the camp when the protagonists arrive.
- My Car Hates Me
- Nightmare Sequence
- Offscreen Teleportation
- Oral Fixation Fixation: Caretaker with his matchsticks.
- Peek-a-Boo Corpse
- Reaction Shot
- Red Herring
- Say My Name
- Screaming Woman
- The Sheriff: Sheriff Poucher.
- Sliding Scale of Comedy and Horror: Despite the film's comedic leanings, the horror sequences are played straight.
- Summer Campy
- Toilet Humor: Timmy let's out a fart when he is stuck on a window.
- Too Dumb to Live
- Your Cheating Heart: Sexually frustrated Trent attempts to cheat Allison with Pam, but she chickens out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.