The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Cheating is a short 1950s film on the temptation and dangers of cheating. We follow John Taylor as he struggles with math and faces down the temptation of cheating.
He cheats and later gets caught.
And from there his high school life goes down the drain.
The short provides the following tropes.
- An Aesop: Cheating is bad. And you should study.
- Gosh Darn It to Heck: "Aw golly, Mary, I don't get any of this stuff!"
- Scare'Em Straight: Dark depressing scenes of John's life collapsing around him.
- Serious Business: Then again you really shouldn't cheat.
- What Do You Mean It's Not Heinous?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.