The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Chat with a random individual. Often associated with random cybersex, but not necessarily.
Tropes associated with Chat Roulette include:
- Bi the Way: If you go on Chat Roulette looking for sex, there's a good chance it will be with an Incompatible Orientation.
- Depraved Bisexual: Most of the guys having anonymous cybersex on Chat Roulette claim to be married. That's sort of adultery, with the skeeviness of sex with a random anonymous individual.
- GIRL: Averted by the fact that you can actually see the person. But it's still most likely a dude on the other side.
- The Internet Is for Porn: It is a chat room, after all.
- Old Media Playing Catch Up: In early 2010, it was all the rage for newspapers and networks to talk about Chatroulette and how it was full of weirdos and perverts, until they realized that it was full of actual weirdos and perverts.
- Hilariously parodied in The Daily Show, where after discussing all the then recent media attention, Jon gives Chatroulette a try...and aside from a couple of perverts every person on there is either a famous reporter or a Daily Show correspondent.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.