This actress provides examples of:
- Abusive Parents: Her father was an abusive alcoholic who was eventually shot to death by Charlize's mother in self-defense.
- Beauty Inversion: Her role in Monster, which won her an Oscar.
- Erudite Stoner: Was once photographed by paparazzi making a bong out of an apple.
- Fake Nationality: Charlize has yet to play someone who's actually South African (although her character in Mighty Joe Young lives in Africa, she's American).
- Fan Disservice: Beautiful as she is, she's not really known for doing enticing nude scenes.
- Fan Service: For every The Devil's Advocate or Monster there's a Reindeer Games or The Cider House Rules, among several other exceptions to the above.
- One of Us: Apparently, she's hugely into Game of Thrones.
- South Africa: Became famous at a time when it still wasn't very popular to be a white South African.
- In fact, she is probably the world's second most famous South African.
- Statuesque Stunner
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.