The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- So. Why is it that the only thing on the entire planet (that we know of) that doesn't have noise is the human female? Explain using scientific evidence.
- The reader doesn't know, and neither does anyone in the series. We only know what they do, and with everything else that happens, no one seems to care.
- The author seems to imply that it's because women are somehow above the noise. The Mayor mentions that "women are not animals," implying perhaps that the Spackle, the animals, and the men all have Noise because they are more prone to have animalistic natures.
- Has The Mayor been able to hear everything from the start (e.g. genetic abnormality, something weird happened during the 1st Spackle war, etc.), or is it the result of all of his thought-control exercises and experiments (e.g. too much pressure built up and it busted a hole in the wall, he thought it'd be a cool power to have at the time, etc.)?
- The second one is more likely.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.