The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- And the Fandom Rejoiced: Shout Factory announced that they'll be releasing season sets of the show.
- Awesome Music: The main theme, full stop.
- Broken Base: When concerning Snap, it all boils down to whether or not you like him.
- Ear Worm: The theme song, by far. To a lesser extent, the Accordion Worm song.
- The 1-minute music video songs run a close second.
- Skrawl's song. After two or three variations of it, it will never leave your head.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: The show has a bit of a following in Japan.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Here, we have a property involving a person creating whatever he wants using a special writing utensil. ...wait, I'm thinking of something else, nevermind.
- Moe: The main trio. Actually, the entire show is moe.
- Needs More Love: Some people have stated that they find the show highly under-appreciated.
- Tastes Like Diabetes
- Viewer Gender Confusion: Snap. The character is male, but the voice sounds fairly ambiguous to some people (being voiced by Candi Milo and all).
- Were Still Relevant Dammit: The show happened to be made about five years after everyone stopped using chalk for things like school boards, restaurants, and the many uses that seem to pop up in the show.
- Due to hipster baristas, shop owners and street artists, Chalk seems to be making a comeback.
- What Do You Mean It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: A show about the adventures of a child in a world made of chalk? ...yeaaaah.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.