The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
The Curse of Chalion
- Pretty much any time someone cuts Cazaril a break.
- The Provincara welcoming him into her househould when he returns Chalion after two years in the slave galleys and seventeen years after she'd last seen him as a boy.
- Beatriz, in middle of switching gears from attending Isselle's most dreaded marriage until after Cazaril performs Death Magic and kills her unwanted fiance to helping her ready for a joyous funeral, makes sure Caz (who appears deathly ill at the time) is cleaned up, given fresh warm linens and warm milk toast to eat.
- Then Isselle, ordering the Temple of the Mother of Summer to send their best physician up to Caz's room to examine his tumor.
- Royse Bergeon recognizing Caz as the man who'd saved him from defilement on the galley and practically hopping up and down for joy.
- Beatriz firmly turning down Caz's suggestion that she marry his friend Palli instead, when she knows perfectly well Caz is dying.
The Hallowed Hunt
Ingrey: [despairingly] I don't know what side I'm on. All walls seem to spin away from me. [pause for internal monologue]. You are my side. And you are not alone.
Ijada: Then... neither are you.
Ingrey: [stunned] Sweet logician. [kisses her]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.