|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Curse of Chalion
- Iselle using the excuse of mourning her brother to get a moment alone, then immediately starting to plot her escape from the corrupt chancellor and eventual seizure of power.
- The bit at the end where Cazaril recognizes Danni and realised that the beating that's been causing him trouble this whole time was actually the first step in the chain that's going to fix the whole mess, and then the final result of that chain when the death demon ends up taking both dy Jironals, are CMoA for the Lady of Spring, for putting the whole fix together.
- Cazaril turns down a huge bribe from the Fox of Ibra - and does so so diplomatically that the Fox laughs at being turned down.
Paladin of Souls
- Ista pretends to surrender to the enemy's leader, Joen, who is controlling a bunch of demon-possessed sorcerors:
Joena: Welcome to my gates, Ista dy Chalion. I am the Mother of Jokona. (sends forth a demon to enslave Ista with a mere gesture)
Ista: (Summarily eats said demon) Welcome to mine, Joen of Jokona. I am the Mouth of Hell.
- Cattilara, whose love for Arhys is so powerful that in his defense, this sweet beautiful, vulnerable girl suddenly develops an iron will that can seize back control from a demon and bend it to her will in under five seconds.
The Hallowed Hunt
- Ingrey uses the Weirding Voice to command "Come in!" to the Five Gods.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.