|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Celebrity Juice (2008-) is a British Panel Show hosted by Keith Lemon that pits two teams of three celebrities (two guests and one recurring captain) against each other in a quiz of recent celebrity gossip and pop culture. In addition to the quiz portion, panelists are frequently invited to play absurd games to win additional points for their team.
The regular team captains are Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton, with Rufus Hound taking the role of a regular panelist from series two through the beginning of series seven. One team will frequently have the opportunity to score significantly more points than the other, which is never much of a big deal since the whole show is just an excuse to make jokes.
This show contains examples of:
- Actor Role Confusion: Keith Lemon is a character played by actor Leigh Francis. The show gives no indication of this, and Francis stays in-character for most interviews and other public appearances.
- Butt Monkey: Poor, poor Fearne is picked on mercilessly by Keith.
- Casanova Wannabe: Keith.
- Catch Phrase: Keith has SEVERAL.
- Refuge in Audacity: Probably every episode.
- Running Gag: Fearne's nostrils, Fearne's flat chest, Holly's giant breasts, Holly's Jackson 5 pubic hair.
- Tear Jerker: In series seven we find out that Gary the dog has passed on, followed by a Crowing Moment of Heartwarming when we're shown a montage of his best moments and introduced to his replacement, Spud