The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Guido changing four tires by himself in about four seconds.
- It's not as flashy as the tire change, but Lightning McQueen sacrificing the race for The King definitely counts.
- Plus everybody (except Chick Hicks) realizing why he did it, and recognizing McQueen as the real winner.
Tex Dinoco: There's more to racing than just winning.
- Doc Hudson's drive around Willie's Butte, especially when he turns right to go left.
- And don't forget the long-awaited praise he got. Pretty much everyone was in disbelief--even Chick Hicks' own pit stop was in awe--and the WHOLE CROWD starts cheering that he was seen.
- The crowd cheering when they see Hudson.
- For the sequel, Mater definitely Took a Level In Badass this time around, culminating in the scene where he deduces Axelrod's involvement and exposes him by forcing him to deactivate his own bomb.
- Pretty much any mention of Doc, but especially the new Hudson Hornet Piston Cup
- The scene where the residents of Radiator Springs basically curbstomps an entire army of the universe's equivalent of the Mafia.
- That scene was pretty awesome, but the part that was the most awesome was definitely Sarge calling up an entire regiment of the British Army to take down the Lemons.
- Did we forget Guido removing the mob hoods' wheels in mid-combat?!
Guido: "Pit Stop!"
- Finn's battle against Professor Z and Tony Trihull on the River Thames. Especially Tony Trihull being blown to smithereens by Finn's bombs.
- Sarge saves McQueen by switching out the Allinol with Fillmore's organic fuel, thereby preventing the deathray from reacting with his engine. Properly Paranoid indeed.
- Mater escaping from a clock tower by letting his gatling guns spool up until the ropes holding him break.
- Granted, the bad guys were counting on that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.