The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Executive Meddling: The spin-off series like Word Detective and Math Detective only really took off when a complex series of transactions brought Carmen Sandiego to a new owner. 
- Hey, It's That Voice!: In the Fox series, Carmen was voiced by Rita Moreno.
- No Export for You: There was a Nintendo DS game named Mais où se cache Carmen Sandiego? Mystère au bout du monde. It was released in Europe and Australia in 2009, and even though the ESRB had rated the game (and subsequently yanked said rating when it got accidentally leaked), it never got an American release. Considering the reviews the game got, though, it may have been a blessing in disguise.
- ↑ So Brøderbund Software (owner of Carmen Sandiego) and Soft Key (a Canadian CD collection manufacturer) were bidding on The Learning Company (which owned MECC, creators of The Oregon Trail). Soft Key won and changed its name to The Learning Company Inc. (the original had no "Inc."). This happened in 1995. In 1998, The Learning Company Inc. acquired Brøderbund. In 1999, Mattel acquired The Learning Company, but they lost money, probably from making too many Carmen Sandiego spin-off titles. Then it was sold again to a new owner...
- ↑ Translation: Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? Mystery at the End of the World
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.