The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Episode 10: Sakura encounters the Flower Card on the roof of a building near the school. She prepares to do battle with it. It springs forward, grabs her and... starts dancing with her, proving it to only be unintentionally dangerous.
- Meilin is full of these. Choice moments:
- When Syaoran tells her she shouldn't come with them on one occasion because it's too dangerous, she points out Tomoyo, who happens to be videotaping the whole thing. She then whines that she could have brought a camera too.
- "How can I be so perfect at everything else yet I am lousy at baking a stupid cake?" Made even funnier when later on, she whines in the first movie about not getting straight A's.
- "Is hypothermia part of the curriculum?"
- And when she returns for one episode in the last season, she asks Sakura what she's smiling about. Sakura says she's just happy to see her again. Her response: "Really? You mean that's it?"
- Just about any moment where her Genkiness goes overboard. Made even funnier because all the consequences that poor Syaoran has to face as a result. Just observe the look on his face in Episode 18 and then see it again at the beginning of Episode 19 - from there on he just went from Jerkass to Butt Monkey.
- Some of the funniest moments in the entire series happen whenever Syaoran falls victim to the Luminescent Blush. We're not kidding, this guy could give lessons to tomatoes and beetroots in turning red.
- One of the most hilarious moments of all was his very first blush in Episode 27 when Sakura hugged him for the first time. He never managed to pull anything quite like that again.
- Even more funny was that he was already totally exhausted and the shock of realization proved to be too much for him.
- Kero and his appetite.
- Whenever Syaoran's serious mystique gets broken by Butt Monkey moments and Luminscent Blushes.
- Any Moment Killer, but the one where Yamazagi interrupts Syaoran was so sudden he experiences complete brain shutdown on that occasion.
- Tomoyo trying to record Sakura on her camera. There's this scene where the Snow Card creates an incredibly powerful blizzard threatening to bury the whole town. Our heroes are barely struggling to stand, and all she can say is "At this rate...I can't film Sakura!". Cue Sakura passing out in sheer shock.
- There's an episode where she's horrified seeing Sakura passed out in Syaoran's arms. Guess what? She realized she missed out all the action on Sakura converting the Dash card...
- And that scene where her camera's batteries ran out?
- She also couldn't capture the Sakura Syaoran hug at the end in both the manga and anime - now just try to imagine her horrified reaction for having missed that moment.
- Kero is busy trying to break the record score of 400 million points when he gets distracted by Sakura calling him for help. He desperately juggles between talking and playing. Just as Sakura is about to put the phone down we hear a Big No at Kero's end. Reason? The screen reads, "Game Over. Points : 399,999,999..."
- The scene where Kero meets Suppie for the first time will make you die laughing - it elevates The Ditz trope to a different dimension altogether.
- A drunk Suppie is a cute Suppie.
- In Episode 18, Sakura masters sensing Clow Cards, managing to catch the week's card, the Move. Her euphoria fades as she realises she's jumped straight onto the riverbed and teeters wildly. Syaoran tries to help her but ends up with her into the water. Capped off with his reference to his fortune from earlier in the episode while Sakura smiles sheepishly:
Syaoran: The fortune was warning me about this...
- ↑ "bad things will happen if I deal with women"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.