The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Crowning Moment of Funny - Captain Scarlet screaming "GOODNIGHT ORSON!" into an electronic bug, deafening the poor mook listening in on them.
- Crowning Music of Awesome - Every single song in the entire original series. No exceptions.
- Ear Worm - The theme tune.
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel - The idea of getting brutally murdered, Getting replaced by an alien copy, Without anybody knowing is a bit scary.
- Nightmare Fuel - It's surprising that the kids of the 60's who watched this weren't scarred for life at the death toll. At least 6 people die per episode -- people EXPLODE, fall out of airplanes, fall off dams, get crushed by car lifts, get run over, get shot in the FACE, and turn into living bombs.
- Captain Black is Nightmare Fuel incarnate.
- The opening credits put the camera in the viewpoint of someone sneaking down a dark alley who is suddenly caught by searchlights, unloads an entire clip into his attacker and is shot dead. By the Hero, who doesn't even flinch as he does so.
- Uncanny Valley - The characters in the CGI remake fall into this sometimes.
- They also occasionally did as well in the original.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.