The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Adaptation Displacement: Few people are even aware of the original short story.
- Crowning Music of Awesome: Philip Glass's ultra-gothic minimalist score, all wordless choirs and pulsing pipe organ, elevates the film from slasher flick to grand tragedy.
- Narm: Candyman showing up and pulling that asylum doctor through a window. There's also Helen taking this opportunity to walk along the outcropping outside, signal a nurse to let her in, and promptly knock her out to steal her outfit.
- "We hear you're lookin' for Candyman, bitch."
- Sequelitis: Depends on how much you liked the first film, but the others pretty much abandon the more interesting metaphysical observations on the power of urban myth from the original.
- What an Idiot!: Helen, when you wake up in a pool of someone else's blood with a dog head in the hallway and a woman screaming in the other room, you might not want to pick up the bloody cleaver on the floor and hold it in a menacing fashion.
- She thought that the killer was still in there, and a woman was being threatened, if not slaughtered right there and then. Which is worse? Be implicated for murder or become a victim?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.