The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
- Cross-Dressing Voices: One of the two characters that Kawtsuki, a female, voices is Lee Kurosawa.
- Development Hell:
- Like its brother game Full Service, Camp Buddy's release has been delayed several times due to a limit in the number of staff members.
- Due to several of the game's bugs, Taiga's Route DLC (and Yoshinori DLC), which was originally stated to be released shortly after the main game, was delayed for almost an entire year after the first release. Taiga's Route was finally released on November 27th 2019. Likewise, the Yoshinori expansion, which presumbly was supposed to be released in 2019, was moved to some time between 2020 and 2021.
- Obvious Beta: The initial game's release contains several bugs and error, such as dialogue boxes that don't match with the character speaking, and the fact that the game locks the player from entering certain routes/reaching good endings. The latter was thankfully and quickly patched before the problem spiraled out of control.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: Due to the creator's problem related to Knox's artist, Knox himself was removed from game by the final patch of the main game.
- Spoiled by the Merchandise: A one-third of the game's romantic scenes along with Taiga Route and Yoshinori DLC are spoiled through Mikkoukun's patreon reward.
- As of Taiga Route's release, this has since shifted to Never Trust a Trailer .
- Talking to Himself:
- Kiba Walker voiced both Keitaro and Yoshinori.
- Dave Soltura, a.k.a. Shouta Sensei, voiced both Hiro and Yoichi.
- Kolton Nation voiced both Hunter and Seto.
- Kawtsuki voiced both Lee and Yuri.
- The Other Darrin: Taiga's role was recast from Dom Dinh to Ezra Payne during the production of his route.
- The Wiki Rule: Camp Buddy Wiki
- What Could Have Been
- Originally, Taiga was supposed to have four lackeys instead of two. The number was decreased to reduce the amount of work for the artist. Also, Taiga was not one of the love interests in the initial draft.
- According to the CG preview of Taiga's route, Keitaro and Taiga were supposed to have a quick Date With Rosie Palms session after the SportFest, which was removed presumbly due to this being too unrealistic as both of them had yet to form any stable relationship at that point.
- According to the artbook, Yoshinori was initially supposed to be paired with Yuri. The popularity and chemistry between him, Aiden, and Goro changed the writer's mind.
- The CG of angry Goro looking at Yoshinori (as seen briefly in the opening) was originally supposed to be in the main game, but was moved to the expansion pack.
- As seen in the artbook, Hunter was originally supposed to be, just like his name would imply, a hunter. It was most likely scrapped since it wouldn't fit with his Shrinking Violet personality. His party outfit also was supposed to be a maid outfit, before the developer changed it to the (non-crossdressing) Playboy Bunny one due to wanting to focus more on his boy-ish traits.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.