|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- Character Alignment:
- Cliché Storm: In-Universe, Evil Jack hasn't an original bone in him. Lampshaded to hell and back by the main cast.
- Same with Jark.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: During the Father's Day episode "Dad", Calvin and Dr Brainstorm, after spending most of the episode trying to get away from their dads, eventually recognize that they really care and humor them, ending up having a good time anyway.
- During the TV Movie, "Invasion", Calvin and Hobbes have a nice moment when Hobbes shows concern about Calvin's safety, and the following reassurance is enough for Hobbes to show some backbone for a change.
- Fridge Brilliance: Calvin & Klein, anyone?
- Genius Bonus: Among the topics discussed and/or mentioned in "Roughin' It" include squat lobsters that perform chemosynthesis, as well as acromegaly.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: You know how Rupert and Earl's Goldfish Poop Gang love peanut butter milkshakes? Well...
- Just Here For Refreshments: In-Universe: Socrates in "That's MISTER Sherman to You!".
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Calvin's personas being forcibly ripped from his body in "The Five Calvins".
- The result: Calvin starts fading in and out of existence, saying creepy things.
"A man is the sum of his memories, you know? And I'm not even more so."
- Painful Rhyme: Calvin's love poem from "Insanity is in the Air":
- Tear Jerker: Hobbes trying to save himself and the rest of the cast after they've been killed. It's set to '"Wake Me Up Inside" as well.
- Too Good to Last: In-universe, Socrates thinks this of Red Dwarf.
- What an Idiot!: Calvin attempts to fix a satellite dish when a tornado is coming.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.