The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic|
Basic Trope: A criminal's signature.
- Straight: Alex leaves a card saying "the victim is infected" for every victim infected by his virus creation.
- Exaggerated: Alex leaves several cards saying "the victim in infected" in extremely large font.
- Downplayed: Alex merely leaves a footprint behind.
- Justified: Alex has OCD, which compels him to leave something behind.
- Inverted: Bob the police officer leaves a card saying "good to go" every time he finds a clue.
- Subverted: Alex leaves a card behind that turns out to be blank.
- Double Subverted: ... which says "the victim is infected" on the other side.
- Parodied: Alex drapes a giant carpet saying "the victim in infected" over the area.
- Zig Zagged: Sometimes Alex leaves a card, sometimes he doesn't.
- Averted: Alex doesn't leave anything at all behind.
- Deconstructed: Alex is immediately arrested.
- Enforced: "But if the villain doesn't leave something behind, how will the hero get his first clue?"
- Lampshaded: "How convenient of Alex to just leave a clue here..."
- Invoked: Alex's right-hand man Manny convinces him to leave a clue behind.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Alex knows that leaving something behind would just be aiding his capture, so he doesn't leave anything behind.
- Discussed: "There's the body. I'm pretty sure there's a clue around here somewhere..."
- Conversed: "You ever wonder why villains keep leaving some sort of item behind wherever they go?"
Back to Calling Card
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.