|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
A series about a Jerk with a Heart of Jerk who still manages to get laid very often. This Canadian sitcom casts Jason Priestley as Richard "Fitz" Fitzpatrick, a used-car salesman with no morals to speak of. Until he is introduced to Larry (Ernie Grunwald) , the living personification of his own conscience. The show started in September, 2010 and is still ongoing.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Larry, of Fitz's conscience.
- Anything That Moves
- Aw, Look -- They Really Do Love Each Other: Meghan and Fitz's parents as of 2x7.
- Bi the Way: Kara who is "not bipolar(...)but she is bicurious".
- Bomb Throwing Anarchist: Kara turns into one of these.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Often enough.
- In the Blood: Ken, Richard, and Meghan have a certain personality type...
- Les Yay: Kara.
- Magic Realism: Larry, Fitz's conscience in an otherwise realistic show.
- Meaningful Name: What was the diminutive of Richard again?
- Morality Pet: Fitz's love for Ali.
- Elaine's love of Fitz and Ken.
- Organ Theft: One of Larry's kidneys is stolen when he decides to take the place of Fitz, who bailed out.
- Playing Against Type: This is not the Jason Priestley you remember.
- Sexy Secretary: Sonja insists that she is more than this.
- Soundtrack Dissonance
- The Stoner: Josh is a textbook example
- Xanatos Gambit: How Fitz's mom got her car back.