The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The episode "Boom" when Grissom adds a newspaper clipping of Dominic the security guard to the wall of dead police officers.
- Grissom and Sara meeting up in the rainforest after the former leaves the show.
- Sara's mother-in-law bringing her a potted plant as a peace offering, after spending the whole episode basically implying she isn't good enough for Grissom, and the two of them having a nice shared moment with Grissom on a webcam.
- In "Cold Blooded" Hodges and Langston's kid-in-a-candy-store grins when they arrive at the Walking With Dinosaurs show.
- Nick and Doc Robbins find a dead girl, heavily pregnant with her baby still moving. Robbins does a hasty Caesarean and there's a few tense moments while he and Nick try to resuscitate the baby... and then she starts crying like any healthy baby at birth. Even with the circumstances, the looks on the men's faces are heartmelting.
- At the end of the episode, Nick brings the baby's father to hold his baby daughter.
- In a S2 episode, Sara tells Grissom she is weighing the option of taking another job due to feeling that Grissom lacked a level of respect and understanding when dealing with her and the rest of the team. At the end of the episode, Grissom still isn't really taking the issue all that seriously until Catherine emphasizes how much he distances himself from everything. This causes Grissom to understand a little bit about how his aloofness affects everyone and sends flowers to Sara, making sure that the card reads it's from him.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.