The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The WWE web site refers to him as the Voice of the Voiceless. Now look at some of his acts as a face.
- Punk stops by an indy wrestling event to pay tribute to Gregory Iron (a wrestler with Cerebral Palsy).
- During his feud with Triple H (or The Kliq in general), Punk cut a promo on how he wants everyone one to enjoy watching the WWE, stating, as much as possible, unite the Broken Base.
- Survivor Series 2011 -- CM Punk's personal ring announcer is Howard Finkel! Not only is it an awesome Take That at Alberto Del Rio, but an obviously choked up Fink was treated to almost 20,000 people chanting for him.
- On the November 28 2011 edition of Raw, Punk pulled a Shout-Out to Eddie Guerrero by turning Del Rio's attempt to get Punk disqualified against him via Eddie's old chair trick. The best thing about this was Punk's post-show Tweet: "Thanks Eddie."
- Punk wore specially-colored and -themed wrestling trunks in tribute to Randy Savage on the Raw after Savage passed away. Punk also used the elbow drop that night. Mattel later released an action figure set that featured Punk and Savage together, and Punk has often pulled out the elbow drop in matches since.
- 12/19/11: Punk has Bryan Danielson and Zack Ryder, both with their new championships, in the ring in front of the absolute best possible crowd they could find. He was radiating respect out of every pore.
- "I figured if any city would appreciate this, it would be Philadelphia."
- Classy act once again on February 5th 2012, in a house show in Wichita Falls, Texas: Punk threw his t-shirt at a kid sitting in the front row only to have it snatched by a middle-aged man who went back to his seat. Punk reportedly "left the ring, walked across the arena to the merchandise stand, grabbed a new t-shirt and handed it to the kid that he had intended to throw the t-shirt to in the first place."
- On the 2/20/12 edition of Raw, Punk comes to the ring to do commentary for the 10 man battle royal to determine who'll he defend the WWE Championship against at Wrestlemania, near the commentary area is a teenage CM Punk fangirl who reacted to seeing Punk like most teenage girls would react to seeing Robert Pattinson or Justin Bieber. Punk, seeing that she's obviously a fan on his, walks up and shakes her hand. Said fangirl is now bordering on Tears of Joy.
- On the 3/19/12 Raw, Punk responded to Chris Jericho bringing up his father's drinking problem. He called Jericho out on using his father's disease to get into his head, and that alcoholism is nothing to joke about, and that someone's mistakes are no reason to judge them. He ended with a truly beautiful line: "There isn't a person on this planet who deserves to let a past nightmare dictate their future dreams."
- Part of his preperation for Wrestlemania 28; including meeting with legends Ric Flair and Triple H, is spending the afternoon with Lita. No hype, nothing special, he was just chilling with the former Womens' Champion.
- Even through they were Arch Enemies in the summer of 2011, things between CM punk and John Cena appear to have blown over as on the 04/24/12 edition of Raw after the show ended, CM Punk not only admitted John Cena was "a good professional wrestler" and led the entire locker room in singing Happy Birthday to John Cena.
- After his win against Chris Jericho at Extreme Rules 2012, Punk goes to celebrate with his hometown crowd in Chicago. A victory well deserved.
- ↑ It even had "CM PUNK" on the back in the same blocky, mid-80s style Savage was known for
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.