The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The entirety of the conversation between Osbourne Cox and Chad Feldheimer (and later Linda Litzke) over the phone.
Chad Feldheimer: I am very fucking surprised he did not give us that reward.
- "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE, YOU FUCKER?!"
- "I'm not here representing Hardbodies."
- 'I know you. You're in LEAGUE with that idiotic woman. You're part of a LEAGUE of idiots.'
- "You think it's a Schwinn!"
- "I thought you might be worried..." "Worried?" "About the security...of your shit."
- That scene one of the very few truly sympathetic characters in the plot is having his head hacked to pieces, it's all very upsetting... and then the scene cuts to the security guy trying to explain the incident to his boss. I saw the movie in the cinema and it was the most impressive control of audience emotions I've ever seen. The whole audience went from distraught to cracking up simultaneously.
- Any scene where Chad tries to blackmail Osbourne Cox.
- The chair.
- The entire final conversation between the Director and Palmer.
I guess we learned not to do it again... I'm fucked if I know what it was we did.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.