The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- When "conversing", characters have only so many different things they can say, which can lead to some hilarious conversations.
Random townswoman: Do you ever sit alone in your room and eat ice cream and think about boys?
Random townsman: Yes! Absolutely!
- "Kick me" signs work in a very amusing way. The way they seem to be programmed is that people will see the sign and then run over to kick the person with the sign. Students might get kicked by their own clique members, kids will kick them, girls will run up and kick them, prefects will kick them, heck, if you're lucky, you can even get the gym teacher to run up and kick somebody with a sign on their back. Then a riot starts. It's kind of a shame that there's no way to make them and the only way you can get them is through lockpicking lockers and it's a random drop.
- Let's face it, we've all wanted to grab a prefect and give him a swirly every once in a while.
- Hitting someone in the low-hanging fruit is one of the joys of this game. The fact that each person has something to unique say about their bruised testes just adds more wonderful to the game.
- Bo Jackson: "Oh no, MY CHILDREN!"
- Gordon Wakefield: "AUGH, I'LL SUE YOUR ASS IF I HAVE DUMB KIDS!"
- Peanut Romano: "Ow, my johnson! Augghh!"
- Algernon (Algie) Papadopoulos: "Oooh, critical hit!"
- Fatty: "Ugh, oh, please, no....My Legacy...."
- Melvin: "ARUGGGHHH!!!!! OH RIGHT IN THE JABBERWOCKY UGGHHA!!!!!!"
- Tad Spencer: "OH, daddy...."
- Kirby Olsen: "OH! THANK YOU, SIR, MAY I HAVE SOME MORE?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.