|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
Keisha, Latrina, and Natella form a Comic Trio at Bromwell High, an incredibly poor state school, and the show profiles the wacky hijinks of their everyday lives. The show also notably averts Two-Teacher School by giving the teachers just as big of a part (if not bigger) in the plots as the students.
The series' thirteen episodes aired on Teletoon, and had an incomplete run on the UK's Channel 4.
This show contains examples of:
- Absurdly Powerful Student Council: The student council president is given absolute power, even above that of the headmaster, though this is only discovered by digging through the school records.
- Always Someone Better: Tamsin.
- Apathetic Teacher: A school full of them.
- Especially Martin.
- Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?: Natella often asks Keisha this.
- British Brevity: Thirteen episodes.
- Butch Lesbian: Ms. Gosby, so much.
- Butt Monkey: Kylie.
- Catch Phrase: Latrina has a bunch; most common are "* blank* is for gays!" and "Like me that time."
- Cloudcuckoolander: Latrina and Mr. Philips.
- Cluster S Bomb:
Natella: Well? What did you think? Give me your honest opinion.
Keisha: You were shit. Shitter than shit. You were so shit that it made me want to block up my ears with shit, then eat some shit, and then do a shit.
Natella: Right. Latrina?
Latrina: ... Shit.
- Comic Trio: Latrina, Keisha, and Natella.
- Dialogue Reversal: The "unethical" exchange; Natella toward Keisha, and then later vice versa.
- Dumb Blonde: Latrina, to an extent.
- Dumb Muscle: Keisha.
- Freud Was Right: Martin's math diagram.
- Latrina's dream about a tunnel and a series of bigger and bigger trains.
- Idiot Savant: Iqbal.
- Only Sane Man: Natella - although she can be just as neurotic as any other character given the circumstances. Carol plays the straight man to Keisha an awful lot, as well, although Melanie plays the straight man to her when they're lusting after various men and Carol demonstrates her poor fluency with the double entendre.
- Pyromaniac: Keisha, often to the detriment of the disabled students.
- Really Gets Around: Latrina and Kellie Edwards.
- Redheaded Stepchild: Kylie.
- Status Quo Is God
- Tourettes Shitcock Syndrome: Carol, although it's used as a one-off joke.
- Two Lines, No Waiting: There's usually one plot for the kids and another for the teachers.