British Snipug is the 2014 sequel to American Sniper starring Thomas Ridgewell, Matthew Rook, and Captain Pugwash. The film centers around The Commander (Rook) leading his team, consisting of Private Tom, Private Easily Offended, Private No-Privates, Private Headshot, Private Shotalot, and the titular sniper Sergeant Pugsley trying to stop a group of terrorists from using a dirty bomb. It's actually a Tomska sketch video called Sniper Pug.
- Anti-Hero: Pugsley is an alchoholic dog, and gets Shotalot and Headshot killed.
- Anti-Villain: One enemy soldier is shown to be a normal guy, just on the wrong side. He is promptly killed by Tom.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: Shotalot is shot to the point of Ludicrous Gibs.
- Downer Ending: Everyone on the team except Pugsley are killed.
- Groin Attack: Implied with Private No Privates.
- Only Sane Man: Tom is the only squad member to realize most of Pugsley's faults, and unlike the Commander knows how dangerous they are.
- Sacrificial Lion: Headshot and Shotalot are killed to show just how serious the situation is.