The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic • Source • Setting|
Bridges is a LGBT high school drama webcomic.
The story follows Quinn, a teenager being prepped by her high profile parents to be a socialite, as she figures out who she really is and what she truly cares about.
Tropes used in Bridges include:
- Abusive Parents: Quinn's parents force her to portray a certain image to enhance her dad's political career, and they are insensitive to what she wants. Sarah's mother has a history of emotional abuse as well because she can't handle Sarah being transgender.
- Alpha Bitch: Lana.
- Cast Full of Gay: Most of the main characters are either gay, lesbian, or bisexual.
- Driven to Suicide: Graev is introduced this way. And Sarah reveals it's part of her back story as a trans person.
- Half-Identical Twins: Averted. Aly specifically makes fun of Harley for thinking she and Adrian came from a single egg.
- Hippie Parents: Graev's parents. As a bonus, they're also Pagan.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Tyler breaks up with Graev because he doesn't want him to miss his chance to be with Sarah.
- Important Haircut: Tyler and Graev dye their hair back to their natural colors to signify their acceptance of themselves.
- No Dress Code: Alyson shows up for her first day at school in a corset and miniskirt that would be more suitable to a night club.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The group of friends Quinn gathers.
- Talking Down the Suicidal: When Sarah walks in on Graev in the bathroom.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Graev
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.