The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|YMMV • Radar • Quotes • (Funny • Heartwarming • Awesome) • Fridge • Characters • Fanfic Recs • Nightmare Fuel • Shout Out • Plot • Tear Jerker • Headscratchers • Trivia • WMG • Recap • Ho Yay • Image Links • Memes • Haiku • Laconic|
- The meeting with the Dragon Elder. Especially Momo's reaction when she learns that she doesn't exactly meet the Dirty Old Man's "needs".
- Try looking at the bookshelves in the room where you launch the rocket in the Tower.
- During the contest, if you leave Momo behind as a hostage and then talk to her, this is what she has to say:
Momo: Don't worry about me... You can go on without me... Even though they said they'll do XX and then XX to me, and after that they'll XXX me... I don't think they'll kill me. But what does XX and XXX mean, anyway?
- The amazing Australian Dolphin. Especially when the game nonchalantly asks the player whether they'd like an English translation.
- When Garr gets the shit beaten out of him by Deis.
- Related to the above scene would be Nina, if she's in the party, being jealous when she saw that Ryu was embarrassed when seeing Deis.
- For one of the most serious members of that game's True Companions, Garr gets yet another noteworthy moment, when he tries to pass Nina off as his daughter. The reactions of the Wyndian guards? Priceless.
- "Tries," nothing. That bluff succeeded, if only because the guards were too scared out of their minds to argue.
- When the Mutant asks you to put it out of it's misery by using the red switch to put it in the lava, you can use the blue switch and it goes in the opposite direction, you can repeat that as often as you like until you use the red switch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.